How to make frozen IQF diced mango? – This is one of the most common ways to keep mangoes fresh. Mango has low acid content, the sugar-acid ratio is about 40, and vitamin C content is not too high, but the content of beta-carotene ranks first among tropical fruits. Quick-frozen IQF diced mango is a quick-frozen mango product made by dicing fresh ripe mangoes through a series of processing processes. Today I will show you how to make frozen IQF diced mango.
Commercial Process Flow Of IQF Mango Diced
- Choose mango fruit. Choose fresh mangoes that are ripe, juicy, and shiny.
- Cleaningmango. Wash away the dust, sediment and other impurities attached to the surface of the mango peel.
- Peel, core and cut into pieces. The cleaned mangoes are immediately peeled, pitted and cut into pieces.
- Boil and cool. Protect the color of fruit pieces by blanching and reducing the loss of pulp juice.
- Packing and sealing. Use a vacuum sealer for heat sealing;
- Frozen. Quick-freeze the bagged and sealed mango diced immediately.
- Inspection and packing. The quick-frozen fruit pieces are inspected and can be packed after passing the test.
How Does The IQF Mango Diced Freezer Work?
①IQF Mango Quick Freezer is an industrial tunnel freezer machine with high freezing efficiency and a wide variety of frozen products. The continuous single-machine quick-freezing of frozen products can be realized, the quick-freezing effect is good, the operation is simple and convenient, and the energy consumption is low. Using this rapid cooling technology, it can also retain the nutrients of mangoes, inhibit the growth of microorganisms, and be healthier, more hygienic, more convenient to store and taste better.
②The worker sends the frozen product tray containing the food to be frozen into the quick-freezing track through the quick-freezing inlet and moves to the outlet direction under the action of manpower. Circular low-temperature airflow, this low-temperature airflow exchanges heat with the frozen food moving horizontally, so as to realize the rapid cooling and freezing process. It is mainly suitable for quick freezing of granular, flake and block food such as vegetables and fruits.
The IQF frozen mango production line developed by our company can maintain the original flavor, color and nutritional content of mangoes, prolong the storage time of mangoes, facilitate long-distance transportation, and reduce labor costs and logistics costs. This processing method will be favored by practitioners as a new track for mango processing. If you want to know more about how to make frozen IQF diced mango, you can leave us a message, and we will provide you with quick-frozen mango solutions to make your business better!