Frozen broccoli and cauliflower processing line is designed for producing frozen broccoli and cauliflower florets. With people are seeking for healthy and convenient diets, broccoli and cauliflower are one of the preferred choices. As a result, to meet increasing demand, frozen broccoli and cauliflower are in great demand all year around. Equipped with full set of machines from reception to final packing, the automatic broccoli and cauliflower process line can produce superior end products with great energy-efficiency. As a professional manufacturer and supplier of quick freezing machinery, Gelgoog can customize the frozen broccoli and cauliflower processing lines with quality machines to meet your needs.
Frozen Broccoli&Cauliflower Making Processes
- Reception. Fresh picked broccoli and cauliflower are transferred to factory, in which they will be further processed.
- Removing of leaves and stems. The leaves and stems of broccoli and cauliflower are removed, ready for next processes. And this process usually done by human labor.
- Floreting. The broccoli and cauliflower are separated into small florets by human labor.
- Washing. The broccoli and cauliflower florets are cleaned and washed. Gelgoog customizes broccoli and cauliflower florets washing machines to meet your needs.
- Blanching. To preserve the color and eliminate potential bacteria, broccoli and cauliflower florets need to be blanched. Blanching is to put broccoli and cauliflower florets in hot water for a short period of time. We can design and manufacture broccoli and cauliflower florets blancher machines to suit your needs.
- Dewatering. Blanched broccoli and cauliflower florets are dehydrated. The industrial vegetable dewatering machine can effectively remove the extra water on the blanched broccoli and cauliflower florets.
- Cooling. Since the broccoli and cauliflower florets are blanched in hot water, they need to be cooled down before freezing, which can also save energy. Equipped with motor and fans, the cooling machine can cool down the broccoli and cauliflower floret quickly and effectively.
- Freezing. The cooled down broccoli and cauliflower florets are frozen for long term preservation. IQF broccoli and cauliflower freezer can freeze a large quantity of broccoli and cauliflower florets quickly with good quality.
- Sorting. After freezing, the frozen broccoli and cauliflower florets are sorted and graded, removing under standard ones.
- Weighing and Packing. The frozen broccoli and cauliflower florets are weighted and packed. The multi-head weigher and packing machine can weigh and pack the products automatically with adjustable weights.
- Metal detecting. After packaging, the bags will go through metal detecting process.
- Cooling storage. Finally, the finished products are cooled and stored in cold storage.
IQF Broccoli and Cauliflower Freezer
Equipped with IQF technology, our quick freezers can cool and freeze broccoli and cauliflower below minus 18 degrees in short period of time. With advanced technology and innovative design, the IQF freezers can preserve the color, taste, nutrition of the broccoli and cauliflower, while allows them to store for long time. Of robust stainless steels, the industrial vegetable freezing machine is stable and durable. Besides, with well-sealed doors and body, the IQF broccoli and cauliflower freezer can produce superior end products with great energy-efficiency. We design and manufacture tailored broccoli freezing machines to suit your needs.